General Fiat 500 Delivery!

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 Delivery!

I know so am I. Just hope it arrives by then! Dealer told me 3 weeks today (which he had also told me 2 weeks ago)

Gone for 1.2 Pasadoble Red Lounge, Black Ambience (just because I couldn't trust myself with Ivory) Chequered Seats, Chrome Mirrors, ESP, Parking Sensors, Mud flaps, Plush Mats and Rub Strips with Chequered badge.

You had any updates yet?

Miss R
Have you not got a delivery date as yet for your car. I notice you ordered the same week as me and I have been informed mine is in the country and should be with the dealer next week. Yours should be here soon :)

i ordered mine on 4th July and its still at code 13.:(

i just want it to come now.

Mrs Berlusconi is so excited....car will be here next week, it will in transit from UK mainland on Monday.......happy days....takes me back to the time she was a show girl....:D

:D

:D

She might even drop the divorce proceeding.......god...the effect the 500 has on people!!!!

:worship:

My daughter ordered hers on 30th may 09 and picks it up tomorrow (sat) 8.8.09..
not sure who is more excited as she goes away for 2 weeks on monday . hehehe ;)

thing is we rang the dealer about 6 weeks ago and they said there was a delay but that they would be in touch, then because my daughter was going away she decided to ring yesterday and the sales manageress said it had arrived on the transporter that morning and she could collect when she wanted.. :)

Last edited:
Hi, feeling kinda sad right now as today was meant to be the day I finally pick up my new 500... But unfortunantly the salesman called the morning to say unfortunantly my car has not made it onto the transporter when it was meant to so now I have to wait for the next pick up.

A little dissapointed as we were recomended to hand in my scrappage car on friday ready for the new one and now I'm left with no car to get around. I have to be honest since ordering I don't think my salesman has been very helpful. Any news on the car I have had to call up myself and I rarely do so it's not like I pester him and in fact he has never called me!

It's a little ok though as he has told us the car will arrive wednesday instead but can't tell me the day it will be ready for me to come get it, but then last week he told us that within an hour of getting the car at the dealer he will be able to hand it over :S.

Right now just feeling a little let down by the salesman with the lack of details he has even when the car is at it's last status proir to picking up. :(!

Last edited:
Aww Blinky don't be sad. Can you get your car back for a while? If not try and squeeze a courtesy car off them, they should if they recommended you dropping if off too early.
No news on mine at all, posted photocopies of all the forms out to him (he didn't ask for them but I don't want it delayed by something so easy) I've only had 1 call of my dealer since I ordered and that was only 4 days after I had rang up querying the Xenons etc... Not a peep since.

I don't think I can get it back, I've allready sent the log book off to the DVLA.

I'm just a little annoyed about the customer service... I mean I've heard countless complaints on here about people's salesmen and I just think maybe the could do a small bit better, after all we are spending thousands of out pounds with them.

we're without a car too, but not because of scrappage reasons. our car died and it's tax ran out. dealer said under our circumstances (my mam has a disability and needs a car) they'd be able to sort a courtesy car out... didn't happen. they seem reluctant to ever give out courtesy cars.
our dealers never phone us, we phone them but then they say they'll have to call us back and never do. it's a pain.
our 500 is "in this country"... i don't know how long it'll take though :(
hope everything works out

Ordered on Monday 8th June, 9 weeks ago today. Got the call, stopped off on way home for a quick peek, voila!

Attachments

• Fiat.jpg
    Fiat.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 48
aww Tyfio its soo pretty even if its got its Pj's on :)

There were about 12 500s, all in their PJ's at Palmers Fiat in Watford today. All bar 4 were BNW! Anyone ordered from them, perhaps a call is in order.

Looking to pick mine up before Friday, hope so, working all next week-end!:yuck:

I think they've sent you mine by accident ;)
Very jealous everyone seems to be getting their cars and me Blinky and Suze are still waiting.... Hope you get it before Friday will make going to work in it better at least :)

Very jealous everyone seems to be getting their cars and me Blinky and Suze are still waiting.... Hope you get it before Friday will make going to work in it better at least :)
Was the same for me :) When it gets to this stage you'll hear of people who ordered after you with a similar spec gettin their cars and you'll be thinking where the **** is my car. Believe me.... it will turn up! :)

we're without a car too, but not because of scrappage reasons. our car died and it's tax ran out. dealer said under our circumstances (my mam has a disability and needs a car) they'd be able to sort a courtesy car out... didn't happen. they seem reluctant to ever give out courtesy cars.
our dealers never phone us, we phone them but then they say they'll have to call us back and never do. it's a pain.
our 500 is "in this country"... i don't know how long it'll take though :(
hope everything works out

It could be as little as a week, thats all ours took from landing in the UK to being ready to collect! God luck:)

D Day tomorrow! One more sleep 'til 500 arrives! :D:D:D

GOT IT! Sorry for late post, been out playing! :D:D
Will sort some piccies, all I can say, well worth the wait, those of you still waiting, just hang on in there!

Just had an update from the dealer, I was hoping to get my new baby at end Sept/start Oct, but they've just given me an ETA of 12th October for arriving in mainland UK! And a further 2 weeks delivery means it'll be the end of October now :(

Sooooo disappointed! But I suppose it gives me more time to find some cool accessories, and perfect my car washing skills... ;)

Back