General Fiat 500 among the top 10 used car buys (Daily Telegraph)

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 among the top 10 used car buys (Daily Telegraph)

Lol tesco shoppers... They're are always the first people I ask about important issues... If no one in aldi is available to advise of course :ROFLMAO:
That was my first instinct - but on reflection, I think Tesco shoppers are fairly representative of the 'average' population. It's not Netto and it's not Waitrose.

That was my first instinct - but on reflection, I think Tesco shoppers are fairly representative of the 'average' population. It's not Netto and it's not Waitrose.
But why should it be limited to the people who shop at one store? It's just stupid.

Looking into this, I don't think they asked anyone anything - despite what the Telegraph have written.

Analysts at the online used car channel, which was launched in April to offer consumers a new, confidence inspiring way to purchase their next car, applied a host of ‘buying’ criteria including running costs, depreciation, reliability, customer satisfaction, desirability and emissions to find the Top 100 best buys on the market today.

http://www.moneyexpert.com/financia...snamedtescocarse28099bestusedbuy/article.aspx

Once I'd flicked through the first few cars I lost interest & stopped when I got to the Quasquai as by then any thoughts of this being a meaningful article had vanished.

TBH anyone who makes a major purchasing decision based on the thoughts of a random group of unknown strangers with vastly differing needs to themselves probably deserves to end up with an overpriced, unsuitable car.

You are all missing the point."Every little helps" ha ha!! Does that now mean you get a free tin of Tesco beans with every Fiat purchased?
On the downside talking of surveys Fiat dealers came second from bottom in the Auto express Driver Power Survey.I find this very strange because both of the Fiats i have owned i got nothing but excellent service from the dealers.All friendly, a great discount each time,and good work from the service dept.
Of course the high priced Lexus comes first every year,but the lower priced Skoda always comes second, and Toyota fourth.

Last edited:
Back