Tuning Fiat 127

Currently reading:
Tuning Fiat 127

Thats a link to a video i took of the car idling, suggestions any reasons for the rough idling?
Edit: i know it sounds growly, its because of the exhaust manifold and downpipe join is a little dodgy, have cemented it but waiting on some wrap to fulling cover it.

As for the egine it is the 903cc yes and ive had a little google and found think ive found the right skrew, if i skrew it in all the way the car dies, i am guessing due to a lack of petrol :p

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-k_iEP9ROE

Thats a link to a video i took of the car idling, suggestions any reasons for the rough idling?
Edit: i know it sounds growly, its because of the exhaust manifold and downpipe join is a little dodgy, have cemented it but waiting on some wrap to fulling cover it.

As for the egine it is the 903cc yes and ive had a little google and found think ive found the right skrew, if i skrew it in all the way the car dies, i am guessing due to a lack of petrol :p

"This video is private" !

not sure if THIS is of use..??

It's a different one to what I have on there, and the more I use the car the more goes wrong :p so I was thinking about doing an engine swap, but I don't really know of any engines that I could swap in, I've heard the FIRE engines are a straight swap and that the punto 1242cc engines swap in but I don't know where to get any of these??

Back