ff meet in yorkshire???

Currently reading:
ff meet in yorkshire???

Yea, I'm up for it.

looks like i might be moving to pontecarlo too... wow.

mmm... nando's they got one in the light in leeds... well nice. only problem with excape for me is the price.. it's well steep. although if i went shopping... kill 2 birds with one stone.

AppleSei said:
Where bouts in pontefract cos thats where im from :D

not sure. folks are disappearing to live in Spain, so it's anywhere that's cheap for me. Ponte seems to be riddled with cheap "fixer-upper" type places.

actually saying you folk live there is filling me with confidence more, i was worried my car was more likely to get done over :D

Seraph said:
not sure. folks are disappearing to live in Spain, so it's anywhere that's cheap for me. Ponte seems to be riddled with cheap "fixer-upper" type places.

actually saying you folk live there is filling me with confidence more, i was worried my car was more likely to get done over :D

Ponte is an alright night, full of young uns, and they keep gettin raided and fined all the clubs cos of it

I recommend you dont go on any estate in Knottingley and you will be fine :) Buses, Taxis and learner drivers are banned on some estates round there :(

Other than that youll be ok, its not a bad place to live really, and it has the haribo factory so you smell all the sweets, plus the haribo shop 3kg of sweets for a quid :yum: :yum:

I'm sorry, but for sheer cheese class you can't beat the batley frontier...

but i think i've heard of the pote night out already... full of kids sounds about right.. i don't care, they have a race track too, so that at least makes out for it.

Seraph said:
I'm sorry, but for sheer cheese class you can't beat the batley frontier...

but i think i've heard of the pote night out already... full of kids sounds about right.. i don't care, they have a race track too, so that at least makes out for it.

a race track? you mean horse racing?

stilosporting said:
a race track? you mean horse racing?

yea, i know what i mean..
i was gonna say they've got horses. but knowin this place... the response would have been great... :)

seriously though. i won a whole £5 there last time i went...

Ive only been once to the races, gonna have to go again soon :D will have to wait till april or so when the flat season starts again

stilosporting said:
bump! anyone else in the area interested in meeting up.

a little bit of info on the place;

excape has a large free carpark, cinema, bowling, laser quest, snowboarding/skiing, nando's, frankie&bennys, lloyds bar and more.

http://www.xscape.co.uk/castleford/

next to it is freeport designer outlet for all your xmas shopping needs.

http://www.junction32.com/home.asp

so anyone else???

:yeahthat:

come on guys and girls there has to be more people that want to meet up for xmas. it would be a great laugh. i went to xscape yesturday and they had some fair rides outside too. the place is always busy and im sure if you go you will have fun. here:

https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=46971

is the list so far of people that may be going and a poll for the day you would prefer!

c'mon people in the north that cant make b'ham meet go to the xscape meet instead!

Bumping this thread back up for everyone (y) well people from the surrounding area anyway :p

Back