ff/gsr/red dot RR Shootout at An Auto-Italia Event

Currently reading:
ff/gsr/red dot RR Shootout at An Auto-Italia Event

Interest In RR Shootout

• Total voters
How many are interested in a Rolling Road Shootout at an up and coming Auto-Italia Event??

Select if you are interested and which Auto-Italia Event you would like it to be at.

If the poll comes back with the right results then Oldschool/Peter will get the ball rolling. Prices will be kept to a minimum to cover the cost of the Rolling Road and the trade space. Advance booking and payment would be at a discounted rate.

The reason it would be held at an Auto-Italia Event is that most of you would be there anyway, kill 2 birds as they say

Last edited:
Re: RR Shootout at An Auto-Italia Event

stanford hall is questionable, something about it getting too muddy, dont want to go ruining someones lawn lol

i would personally go for brooklands or gaydon, purely on the fact that stanford seems laid back

Stanford is the place where you get all the Maseratis, Ferraris and Lamborghinis. Maserati (and maybe Ferrari?) hold their national annual concourse there IIRC.

Think the consensus was that the rolling road wasn't 'in keeping' with the event.

i would have prefered stanford, but if its not possible - then ive gone for gaydon. 99% sure i'll be at gaydon, but not sure about the others yet

Well up for it at Brooklands, if its cheap I might try 2/3 different cars (Fiats), the is August Auto Italia completely cancelled now and Gaydon replacing it?

Back