ff/gsr/red dot RR Shootout at An Auto-Italia Event

Currently reading:
ff/gsr/red dot RR Shootout at An Auto-Italia Event

Interest In RR Shootout

• Total voters
Re: RR Shootout at An Auto-Italia Event

Santa Pod please as i dont have a fiat......yet. :/

I wana get it legal before its getting sorted (Its absolutlty a mint mk2 Uno Turbo! sweet.)

The pod is the place to get some Respect! lol

Out ot 14,469 members we have only 12 that are interested?

Where are all the people who wanted to know what power they have got?

All the people who were claiming power figures have gone quite silent. Come on guys you can proove it now!

the hire of the rolling road is expensive, it needs 30 cars to cover the cost of that, hiring of the space from auto-italia costs too

whilst speaking to peter the cost would be around the £36 mark, even then it will be running at a loss - no-one wants to make money from this, just thought it would be a great chance to see what each car is running, bringing it to an event that attracts alot of interest in the forum would be a bonus. Shame it doesnt look like this is going to happen without the interest :(

Is it worth organising a RR day at another place??

For me, no fan = feck right off.

edit: MOT places are totally different. On a rolling road you're looking at putting the engine to maximum power and maximum revs on possibly several occasions for an appreciable amount of time, on an MOT they let it tick over and give it a quick blip for testing.

My cinq turbo (with previous owner) was run on the rollers at Stanford Hall with no fan, it got bloody hot.

Last edited:
You need air flowing across the radiator when it's on a rolling road, whether it's hot or not.

You mustn't run it up when the engine isn't at operating temps or you risk damage, and when you're pushing 100bhp (more for most other owners) into the rollers you need to have the heat going somewhere.

or feed him beans and point him backwards :chin:

should provide more than adequate airflow :p

just make sure the car has its air on recirculate :p :D

Back