FF events Banner?

Currently reading:
FF events Banner?

Do you think FF should have an events only Banner?

• Total voters
i dont think poaching has anything to do with it, its just potential members to the specific model clubs might think why pay to join a club and be on a stand when they get it for free, they are not to know the clubs provide a little something else, like in depth knowledge, etc...

my heads spinning lol, most probably to do with alchol intake but both points have been put across well, ff does need to be unleashed on the world, and i hope the clubs would benifit from this

sammiboo said:
seems like we need more voters....

i just think clubs are forums are seperate things, why the hostility as if its some kind of competition :confused:

Because why would someone pay to join an owner's club when they can get in for free with FF?

Clubcento usually struggles to fill a stand at the modeded car shows with it being a small club, this will not help us one bit.

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Because why would someone pay to join an owner's club when they can get in for free with FF?

Clubcento usually struggles to fill a stand at the modeded car shows with it being a small club, this will not help us one bit.

arrrgggghhh lol but there are more fiats in the world other than seis and cinqs!!!!

if your saying it like that then people could use this forum as a kind of club as it stands and not want to be a part of any other "club"

i think i need a lie down :(

some want car specific clubs but also Make specific hell i would if there was a panda club i'd be in both if you struggle and most of the club members aslo are FF memebers im sure it b ok if not just join the FF 4 the day u can still promote ur club

gaz_wrexham said:
i dont think poaching has anything to do with it, its just potential members to the specific model clubs might think why pay to join a club and be on a stand when they get it for free, they are not to know the clubs provide a little something else, like in depth knowledge, etc...

my heads spinning lol, most probably to do with alchol intake but both points have been put across well, ff does need to be unleashed on the world, and i hope the clubs would benifit from this

well some are making the poaching thing stick out like a sore thumb if any1 comes for advice we would advise them to chk out specific club which is for there car most ppl may join 1 or 2 things FF is free

no harm in it am sure cento ppl may eventaully join ur club as well cause ur being nice too them

All Sammi is Saying whats the prob of Promoting a Non club that is all Fiat and not wanting to steal any members etc we can work along side

The FF forum is for All Fiat not just Cento's Cinq's sei's etc so why alienate ppl like sammi a coop owner just because she has a coop (no club to belong to) and just want to promote this gr8 forum for what it is Friendly Fun Fiat wide forum but just because of a gr8 idea which can work peacfully a few clicque's have now started and its a shame

there are panda and coop clubs. The fact you think they're not for you can be changed. Have you not thought of forwarding your suggestions onto the said clubs?

Back