General Few Niggles

Currently reading:
General Few Niggles

Mossycardiff

So ive had 'maggie' for about a month now and i love her :)

However i have a few niggles and wondered if anyone else experienced similar and whether people think i shoukd just get over them or return to fiat garage:

Sometimes left indicator sticks and wont go down (usually on same corner which makes me think is it a steering wheel position thing)
When i move the drivers seat forward or back it always clicks into position but then will shock me when i next brake or stop suddenly with another massive click.
I have an annoying rattle inside the drivers door, behind the upholstered bit i think
Start/stop doesnt always re start the engine and am regularly left sitting at lights because it will go on/off on/off

Any suggestions gratefully received thanks :)

indicators do that. Seats do that, best to push the seat back and seat it before driving off. Rattle is unusual. Start and stop could possibly be a fault.

Mine also does the stop start thing. It will restart and cut out straight away. That via clutch restart or when it starts its self.

No faults found on the computer so was told it cannot be found it (glad I'm not the only one). It's also very jerky on restart i.e it sort of thuds into life.

Back