Fed Up

Currently reading:
Fed Up

angel

Mrs arseofbox
I'm totally fed up and down in the dumps, could anyone cheer me up please? :D

Need a smile back on my face :(

Go and find a donkey in a field.

Stare deeep into its eyes for a few minutes. Stop. Walk away.

Ponder what you just did and try to come to a sensible conclusion. Rinse and Repeat until you understand that theres no sensible conclusion for that problem.

Or ponder that idea on logic ;)

Theres this too: A bear, a lion and a chicken meet.

The bear says: "if I roar in the forest, the entire forest is shivering
with fear."

The lion says: "if I roar in the desert, the entire desert is afraid of
me."

The chicken says: "Big deal. I only have to cough once, and the entire
planet ****s itself."

arseofbox said:
Go and find a donkey in a field.

Stare deeep into its eyes for a few minutes. Stop. Walk away.

Ponder what you just did and try to come to a sensible conclusion. Rinse and Repeat until you understand that theres no sensible conclusion for that problem.

Or ponder that idea on logic ;)

Theres this too: A bear, a lion and a chicken meet.

The bear says: "if I roar in the forest, the entire forest is shivering
with fear."

The lion says: "if I roar in the desert, the entire desert is afraid of
me."

The chicken says: "Big deal. I only have to cough once, and the entire
planet ****s itself."

I'm still pondering the logic and have done for the past couple of days ;)

As for the donkey.... could just do with a trip to the seaside and have a ride on one!!!

Confused about the chicken coughing tho:confused: You know it doesnt take much for me to be confused ;)

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
why u down in the dumps?

would 10 inches cheer u up?

Dunc

Do they do 10 inch Subways? :confused:

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
why u down in the dumps?

would 10 inches cheer u up?

Dunc

Generall feeling sad and sorry for myself :cry: need to buck my ideas up :confused:

erm, i dont know whether i dare ask 10" of what?;)

fiatangel said:
erm, i dont know whether i dare ask 10" of what?;)

Im sure 10" of finest italian lace wrapped around some flowers is preferable...but im afraid its more likely to be cheese and ham :eek: ;)

lambert82 said:
Don't need a donkey to go for a ride ;)

No, there's cars and buses!!! I guess that's what u were meaning? ;)

Been taken for far too many rides recently tho already :p ;)

arseofbox said:
Im sure 10" of finest italian lace wrapped around some flowers is preferable...but im afraid its more likely to be cheese and ham :eek: ;)

Yes that definitely would help, but like you say its definitely more likely to be cheese and ham, which i guess is better than nothing (y)

fiatangel said:
Must get one at some point then, one just down the road from me :D

I think they are overpriced, and it's the most confusing place to get a sarnie, even the staff in the one I went to in Nottingham looked lost. It's not a case of going chicken salad please, it's what bread, filling, sauce, would you like a slice of cake too.It was a nice sarnie, but theres better.

lambert82 said:
I think they are overpriced, and it's the most confusing place to get a sarnie, even the staff in the one I went to in Nottingham looked lost. It's not a case of going chicken salad please, it's what bread, filling, sauce, would you like a slice of cake too.It was a nice sarnie, but theres better.

Oh nooooo, sometimes I'm easily confused so perhaps i'd better not go in, could make a total fool of myself and be in there hours. :eek:

fiatangel said:
Oh nooooo, sometimes I'm easily confused so perhaps i'd better not go in, could make a total fool of myself and be in there hours. :eek:

I've been once, scared to go back :p I'll stick to a fillet tower burger from KFC :D

Back