Fed Up

Currently reading:
Fed Up

lambert82 said:
I've been once, scared to go back :p I'll stick to a fillet tower burger from KFC :D

Well if I do go i'll give you a shout and we could go together, to combat your fear of goin in again ;)

fiatangel said:
Well if I do go i'll give you a shout and we could go together, to combat your fear of goin in again ;)

Aye no probs, with the prices in that place I'll let you pay, unless you wanna bite on my 12" I don't mind sharing :rolleyes: Yes I know that jokes been done, only this time it's 2" bigger :D

lambert82 said:
Aye no probs, with the prices in that place I'll let you pay, unless you wanna bite on my 12" I don't mind sharing :rolleyes: Yes I know that jokes been done, only this time it's 2" bigger :D

Ok ok as its now got bigger and i'm greedy i'll have a bit of yours!;) :p

would just like to say I have giggled like mad for the first time today ..... they know who they are that just pm'd me about sarnies xx

charmed103 said:
yeah they are very nice and low in fat, they do a 12 inch tho;) wots up hun??:)

just grrrrrrrr mood today ;) :p

lambert82 said:
I think they are overpriced, and it's the most confusing place to get a sarnie,

Youve evidently never tried getting a sarnie in a music shop then. That is confusing....

lambert82 said:
even the staff in the one I went to in Nottingham looked lost.

Thats cos they are. They thought they were there to board the 0745 service to Guatemala! :D

fiatangel said:
just grrrrrrrr mood today ;) :p

ok, grrrr away mate we are all allowed them!!, hey i got myself a date on friday well, well i am meeting my very good mate dave in the canteen at work for a sarnie, he promised to bring a candle!!!!, don't think it quite the same its a start tho!!!!!:p
no 6 ir 12 inch included!!!

charmed103 said:
ok, grrrr away mate we are all allowed them!!, hey i got myself a date on friday well, well i am meeting my very good mate dave in the canteen at work for a sarnie, he promised to bring a candle!!!!, don't think it quite the same its a start tho!!!!!:p
no 6 ir 12 inch included!!!

Hey a date lucky u... see u dont need a dating site either xx

fiatangel said:
Hey a date lucky u... see u dont need a dating site either xx

i use that word in the most liberal possible term, dave is lovely but I think his wife might object to me calling it a date!!!!:eek:

just meeting up cos it will be the last time i see him b4 i go cos he's leaving ym as well.

hhmm thinks dave owns his own business wonders if he could contribute to my plastic surgery fund::idea:

charmed103 said:
i use that word in the most liberal possible term, dave is lovely but I think his wife might object to me calling it a date!!!!:eek:

just meeting up cos it will be the last time i see him b4 i go cos he's leaving ym as well.

hhmm thinks dave owns his own business wonders if he could contribute to my plastic surgery fund::idea:

this afternoon has suddenly brightened up :D

Back