Failed!

Currently reading:
Failed!

The roads are safe for a little longer then ;)

I failed twice, 2nd one was my 18th birthday - at least I could go out and get hammered as I didn't have to drive :D

Best of luck for the next attempt
thank u i just need to save money on an income thats none existant :(

Haven't you started the new job on slave wages yet? Presuming you still live at home, you must be able to save even on little money?

hows that a fail

book a test on a Tuesday morning.
i believe in that its when i passed

my mate said i had the hardest instructor to get passed with
i did 35 in a 30, still passed

try try and try again then think why did i fail ah that's it, its my dad fault.

I passed on a friday so thats the end of that debate!

would like to know how O/P knew that the ambulance wasnt on an emergency call? Just because the sirens arent flashing doesnt mean they havent been called

Last edited:
i was a monday morning at 9.14 i think :rolleyes:

finished test by 10.30 or so, well done youve past bladdy bladdy bla, back home for about 11.15, went round to my grannies, then had lunch, then set of for work at 1ish as i as due in on the afternoon. i felt so proud :devil:

in reply to every one. most people seem to pass on a morning :/
and also the slave wage job wanted me to travel so many miles which was 7.80 a day on the train and just was not feesable and they wouldnt let me start at hartlepool so they sacked me off. so now iam back to square one and looking for a job but my mother still expects 40 pound a week board for living at home (n)

in reply to every one. most people seem to pass on a morning :/
and also the slave wage job wanted me to travel so many miles which was 7.80 a day on the train and just was not feesable and they wouldnt let me start at hartlepool so they sacked me off. so now iam back to square one and looking for a job but my mother still expects 40 pound a week board for living at home (n)

I passed on the morning too, and mine was in august, the woman sounded oh so pleased when she told me id passed :rolleyes:

That sucks!

me mother hasnt asked for lodge off me yet, even though ive been working full time for 2 months now, so im keeping quiet lol.

Is there anyhting specific you want to do?

Last edited:
I passed on the morning too, and mine was in august, the woman sounded oh so pleased when she told me id passed :rolleyes:

That sucks!

me mother hasnt asked for lodge off me yet, even though ive been working full time for 2 months now, so im keeping quiet lol.

Is there anyhting specific you want to do?
i want to join the police force (y)

my test was shocking... i did my parking badly - the instrcutor actually had to point out i "couldn't be finished as i was too close to the car in front to get out":eek: i was wearing trainers which were soaked from walking in the rain so my feet kept slipping on the peddles... i was in tears by the end of it... it was well embarassing (i react badly to stress)... oh but i passed! and i hugged my examiner (he looked really uncomfortable :ROFLMAO:).

i'm sure you'll get it next time(y)

my test was shocking... i did my parking badly - the instrcutor actually had to point out i "couldn't be finished as i was too close to the car in front to get out":eek: i was wearing trainers which were soaked from walking in the rain so my feet kept slipping on the peddles... i was in tears by the end of it... it was well embarassing (i react badly to stress)... oh but i passed! and i hugged my examiner (he looked really uncomfortable :ROFLMAO:).

i'm sure you'll get it next time(y)

awww haha the thing that really got me was i did every thing perfect as well alll my manouvers and that :mad:

Well i Failed my first time so dont worry, even my second was a bit sketchy i got 5 minors for speeding and 4 for realising i was speeding and slowing down too quickly. My advice to any instructors is too not make people have too many lessons because people get bored and start picking up bad habbits. My instructor was a twit stupid Jahova's witness do gooder. (no offence to any Jahova's witnesses they just tend to do things slightly differently either that or he was scamming me by not putting me in for my test)

Back