General F reg light blue 4x4

Currently reading:
General F reg light blue 4x4

No. I didn't know the difference when I joined the forum, but these were explained to me. :worship: But I am looking for a 4x4 and would have been dissappointed to buy one which either wasn't or wouldn't engage the propshaft.
When I phoned the place for a 'walk around description' on the phone, the seller was very vauge as to whether anything worked or not.
Just to add, when looking for a Suzuki jeep years ago I climbed under the most promising looking mud plugger to find no propshaft to the rear, strangely not mentioned in the ad or by the seller, so have ways been more hesitant and enquiring when looking at 4x4's.

Sorry that this one's in such a state though, hope its just a pin thats dropped off the linkage or something similarly simple to fix.

Sorry that this one's in such a state though, hope its just a pin thats dropped off the linkage or something similarly simple to fix.[/QUOTE

I'm really strugling to get the point of making such a statments regards vehicle which you haven't seen and which is in a possession of forum member. Do you want to make John/CLS/PandaPandaPanda upset or what? If you are interested in CVJ please arrange with him for a viewing as the car might be for sale. If not please do not continue this thread, the car is as it is and your talking will not help at all.

Back