General F reg light blue 4x4

Currently reading:
General F reg light blue 4x4

If anyone else on here fancies a punt I won't hold it against you @kolza ;)

However if the new non-forum owner turns up on here asking for advice I shall metaphorically pi$$ in their tank:eek:

Hahaha- or give the new owner advise how to maintain body work polish by using used brake fluid.

John, have you got the bid sniper tool? Add extra £50 to your max bid, set it at few sec before auction end, and leave it alone till finish ( go for a spin in Fizz), you may receive confirmation email.

Thanks for letting me know anyway, but i'm no longer interested - the reason is - the colour don't suit my feng-shui at all.

Last edited:
Oi!

I'm not t***t (116),

but I did win the auction :eek:

It appears you can leave a bid for a day and a half and not get gazumped at the last minute.

Bit of a shock really, didn't really think it would go for so little (unless it's rotten of course), so trying to formulate a plan of action!

Anyone fancy towing it to York? ;)

It says tax until November 2013 so I presume thats what it means, the potential head gasket issue makes it a no go though I guess, plus you don't know what the rest of the car is like either!

I messaged the seller to ask if it's driveable, if it was just HT leads and not HGF I'd chance it but still need a lift down and backup!

Shipley quotes coming in at £204 upwards. I was hoping for £150 which is what I'd reckoned

I'd spend on fuel for cars both ways and bits and pieces plus insurance and mot!

Wow - a months wages gone before I've got them :cry:

I'm tempted to attempt a drive, but that would mean getting a lift there and insurance and worry of wrecking it on the way back if indeed it hasn't got OMGHGF/MISFIRE specified in the ad.

I think I'll get shipley to do it for me. Garage is round the corner for a quick lift up to see what's what etc.

First thoughts are to convert it to fuel injection - is that difficult with a donor vehicle?

Back