Tuning exhaust roar

Currently reading:
Tuning exhaust roar

you dont have to tell them about alloys,if you crash fit the standard steelies back on before the insurance come round,same with the ice.....!! simples.....!!

But if I was injured in my car...carted off to hospital while they tow my baby to the insurance compound, I don't wanna be worrying about non-declared stuff.....and if I needed to claim for my car, myself or others personal injury, I wanna be insured.

If you don't wanna declare mods then why bother having insurance at all, it's null and void anyways :confused:

there called panik nd there made by dezent they were £250

a havnt fitted them yet a was gonna do that 2morro

I only asked, cos my insurance company have different pricing for wheels...under £200 to replace is cheaper I think.

So if they ask how much they are worth, tell them how much you could sell them for...if you were to sell tomorrow, it might save you a little bit, while still being legal (y)

SO i tell them a slightly cheaper price than what i paid

can i just say thank u 2 power surge 4 all the help wen it came 2 choosin my alloys(y)

I don't mean out and out lie...remember they will be the ones giving you back the money if you damage them and you want them covered...

But everything depriciates. If you were to sell them tomorrow, then how much are they worth, cos that is not always what you pay for something :)

To add fuel to fire here, ironically if you put said nicer fiat alloys on your fiat, it would be far dearer to replace these [from fiat] than a lot of aftermarket ones. If involved in a claim of some sort I would be very surprised if most insurance companies would question said alloys.............:D.. Indeed I have proof of this.

so are you sayin if i tell them they are fiat alloysn they wont question it

if so what happens wen they check them and clearly see tht they arent fiat alloys after all

so are you sayin if i tell them they are fiat alloysn they wont question it

if so what happens wen they check them and clearly see tht they arent fiat alloys after all

Don't be silly. I was merely saying how you have to tell insurance company a bout AM alloys, but if you were to put on more expensive fiat alloys things can be a bit different...:D LOL

Back