Technical esp,asr,hill holder and stops the engine

Currently reading:
Technical esp,asr,hill holder and stops the engine

matei1

It's a 2010 Fiat Bravo with a 1.4 and 90hp LPG engine from the factory. It all started when one night the tachometer fell to 0. I stopped and restarted and it went. asr, hill holder and suddenly the water clock goes red and falls at the same time as the tachometer, stops and restarts the engine running. On the spot it just stops. connection with everything related to abs sensors, but it works. I will detail what I changed and tried: temperature sensor (one new and one sh), speed sensor, changed ecu, bcm, engine fuse panel. Disconnected servo and abs module , in turn, it still gives the error with water and turns it off. Remove the plug from the radiator and the thermal safety. removed, without other extra sensor and ignites directly esp, asr, hill holder and check engine, I do not understand why, and after a certain period of time it jumps out of the gas, it is possible to work on the same sensor and then it makes sense, I didn't have time to check. What seemed totally out of place was the fact that after I removed the plug once the same thing was done, the water clock went red and the engine stopped, I don't understand where that signal came from on the clock. Checks the relays and fuses. ecu puts the relays into operation. Today the fan started with the cold engine. I don't understand it anymore. I don't know what else I could check. .His error is U1601 Can network. Does anyone know what could be the cause?

Can errors are tricky 🤔 I would look for multiecuscan and right cables for it and look for all modules for error codes. Reset all codes. I would look In detail Abs-module because In wiring diagram that seems To be quite central part for can-communication. For some reason bravo can-lines differs for example Stilo's wiring.

Hello! Finally I found the problem.Two ignition coils were loosing sparks causing the errors.Nobody was thinking to check them because the engine was starting and runing perfect.

Hello! Finally I found the problem.Two ignition coils were loosing sparks causing the errors.Nobody was thinking to check them because the engine was starting and runing perfect.
My Fiat bravo 2008 today was starting but with the check engine , asr , hill climber faulty !? What could be the problem ?

Weak battery, wheel speed sensor, bad ground cable, your best bet is to read the errors in the ECU.

Weak battery, wheel speed sensor, bad ground cable, your best bet is to read the errors in the ECU.
Battery was changed 2 weeks ago , so the battery is not the problem ! I think that the ignition coils ! I have to check them don’t know how 😂
If not I have to wait till Monday so I can send it to my mechanic
Thanks anyway for urr quick answer

i have repaired the problem ! someone said that the ignition coils are the problem and is true ! .. i have take them out and just blow them with some air and put them back ! after that the car started without any errors.. if problem will appear again I will write here .... thanks Matei1
Fortza Romania ! cei mai buni cand vine vorba de reparati si gasirea unei solutii!

Back