Technical Esp,asr,check engine and hillholder

Currently reading:
Technical Esp,asr,check engine and hillholder

spirospatra

Hello,
I have a fiat bravo 140 ps which I bought in 2009 and it now has 140000 km.
On Christmas of 2021 it burned the temperature sensor. The temperature went to 0 and the ESR,ESP and the Hillholder waw unavailable.
At the garage they replaced the temperature sensor? and the problem was solved.
It worked fine for one year and at the end of 2022 the same happened again. I replaced at the garage the sensor and after one and half month -yesterday- it happened
again. What is going on?What do I have to check?
The warnings are on now esp,asr,check engine and hillholder, and the fan? works constantly!
Thank you in advance and sorry for my technical terms I used!

Hello,
Sorry for your problem.For me it was like a nightmare,no one could find the problem for half a tear.The problem was not the water sensor or other sensors.The problem came from the ignition coils.At the joint between rubber and plastic there was an electrical loss that went to the ground of the car and generated multiple errors.It is an easy job.Take out the ignition coils and apply some thermal silicone.Be careful to apply a thin layer otherwise they will not go into place,or you can spray some W40 to slide easily.Let me know if works.Good luck

Thank you so much!!!
I will check it and I will let you know!
Thank you again!!

Last edited:
Ohhhh so sorry...
We are at zero again...
If you find any solution please let me know..

Goodmorning.
I left the car today at an authorized service. The owner told me that the problem is with the
thermostat and not with Temperature sensor!
He will replace it and I will take it untill noon.
You mustn't leave it because he told me that it is critical!There may be problem with the engine!!
I will let you know when I take it!

Hello,
Does it work?you could ve checked the water circuit before changing the thermostat.A broken thermostat can not generate these errors in my opinion.mine works now

Attachments

• C731E3F1-FC8C-43A5-8E3A-3B7AB8A6785D.jpeg
    C731E3F1-FC8C-43A5-8E3A-3B7AB8A6785D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 72
It works fine!I think that he changed this:
He was pretty confident that the problem won't appear again.
As for the signs-errors he told me that this is to protect the driver and the car and a warning to see what is going on...

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 101
Back