Technical Error PO351,PO352 ignition coil ongoing electrical gremlins

Currently reading:
Technical Error PO351,PO352 ignition coil ongoing electrical gremlins

stmterrace

Sorrry to doule post but started a new thread re my electrical problem as i have now purchased a ecu reader to try and sort out the problems in the thread listed here:

https://www.fiatforum.com/multipla/239731-abs-ebs-errors-engine-control-faulty-etc.html

I posted an update on that error relating to the errors mentioned in the title

"Got myself a code reader the other day as the car has twice now stopped when driving, similar as mentioned above driving along disco lights engine stops.
Starts again after acouple of attempts, after restart "Engine Ctrl Faulty" message and engine warning light stays on, no loss of power etc.
Got code reader and this gives errors PO351 and PO352 Ignition Coil signal low errors and a U1600 Immobilizer Key faulty invalid signal.
Unfortunatley it dosent read ABS/EBS errors so cant check that out.
Have checked the voltages around the battery connections/terminals and these are as follows with the engine running its around 14.00 with lights on,indicators going/cabin fan on full and radio on it ranges from 13.92 down to 13.19.
As mentioned the cabin fan speeds up and slows down when indicators are on or if sat with foot on brake."

After reading various posts some suggest its a problem with the engine ECU as re the coil errors, if it is a faulty ECU has anyone tried the self coding ecu as advertised on a certain internet auction site.

Back