General ePer Purchase

Currently reading:
General ePer Purchase

putracraze

hey lads,

good day... i'm from Malaysia and having a HGT 1.8 which recently has gear linkage cable issue which was worn. Planned to kept da car til it achieve classic status so i would like to get new part instead of used. Found the parts i wanted in ePer but can't seems to be able to purchase it. Do i need to had somekind of account with it to proceed? Alternatively, i'm hoping also there's actually some1 would give me some sort of contact and recommendation for parts retailer which i can get them to ship over. Hope i have luck as i extremely hard to get new parts here.

You can't buy through ePer it is an old parts program put online to help find parts what you need to do is take the part number and call a fiat dealership.

The gear linkage cables have the part numbers printed very large and clear on them so actually you just need to get the number off the part, that way you know for sure you have the right cable.

I have just done a similar job on my 1.9 HGT diesel and the cable cost me £100 about RM486.05

Can't help with contact as my local dealer uses a number you won't be able to call from malaysia

You can't buy through ePer it is an old parts program put online to help find parts what you need to do is take the part number and call a fiat dealership.

The gear linkage cables have the part numbers printed very large and clear on them so actually you just need to get the number off the part, that way you know for sure you have the right cable.

I have just done a similar job on my 1.9 HGT diesel and the cable cost me £100 about RM486.05

Can't help with contact as my local dealer uses a number you won't be able to call from malaysia

thanks for the info man... 1.9 HGT is a good 1... we don't have it malaysia though... your dealer wasn't using a land line??? I don't mind the hassle and cost actually to keep my bella mint...

Dealer uses a non geographic number, which can only be called from with in the uk but you could try searching for dealers on the fiat.co.uk pages or there is a fiat uk Facebook page who might be able to help

jeez.... thank for all da infos lads... will surf through..... thanks...!!!:worship::worship::worship:

Dropped mail of enquiry to shop4parts and lilmick... hope they will be helpful....

I have purchased parts in the past from Ibexparts in Spain. I live in the USA and there are no FIAT dealers here to order parts from.

They specialize in international dispatch and use UPS 2 Day airmail, so it is expensive, but you get your parts in less than a week if the parts are available.

kww

I have purchased parts in the past from Ibexparts in Spain. I live in the USA and there are no FIAT dealers here to order parts from.

They specialize in international dispatch and use UPS 2 Day airmail, so it is expensive, but you get your parts in less than a week if the parts are available.

kww

thanks dude... another channel available....

wow.... ibex really gave a lighting respond while i'm waiting for eurocarcare to gimme a quote. Rang euro but not to avail. wonder whether izzit a holiday today in UK as i'm aware tat it is 1 in the netherland.... However, the total cost for my cost door to door is about 280EU for a pair of cables... felt that da cost a on the high side... any comment???

Last edited:
wow.... ibex really gave a lighting respond while i'm waiting for eurocarcare to gimme a quote. Rang euro but not to avail. wonder whether izzit a holiday today in UK as i'm aware tat it is 1 in the netherland.... However, the total cost for my cost door to door is about 280EU for a pair of cables... felt that da cost a on the high side... any comment???

sorry just fell off my chair

any comment?
yes madness price

Eurocarcare Big Mick responded and quoted... is 25% cheaper then ibex all in with door to door deliveries...way to go...

Back