Technical elec rear sunroof prob

Currently reading:
Technical elec rear sunroof prob

My rear electric sunroof doesn't seem to work and doesn't make any clicks and the 30 sec reset does nothing. my front works perfectly. I thought it was just the motor that had packed up as ive bought new switches.. looking under the headlining to the right of the rear sunroof motor is some kind of black box but had nothing plugged into it. there was a plug coming off the sunroof motor the same shape so thought that must be why its not working but still no joy. so took off the rear motor and tested with the car battery to see if it was ok and it was it went forwards/backwards. under the headlining it looks as if NO rain water has ever got in so now totally stumped does anyone know where the rear sunroof wires run to ie do they come down to the A post etc

ive put new switches in and tested the motor and all works I think my electrics are damaged somewhere as my entire elec front windows stop working and then start to work again. not sure if theres a relay for them the same for the elec sunroofs and not sure if they can be faulty one min then work perfect grrr

Back