Technical Eibach sportlines or something else?

Currently reading:
Technical Eibach sportlines or something else?

Hi All,

I'm removing my coils and going back to springs.

The drop on Sportlines looks sufficient to me, though just before I purchase, are these the best for the price?

It seems that way, but I don't want to spend £170 lightly :)

many thanks.

Sam

(p.s. coils will be for sale soon)

I'm planning on lowering mine with the h and r cup kit next year as I'm a firm believer that if you put uprated springs onto the original (and used) shocks it will wear them out far more quickly making you shell out again when the shocks give up.

Sam

I wouldnt mind going lower but I can not be ar5sed with a harsh ride constantly. Are the Eibachs lower and retain the same comfort or am I being a dreamer

Red one is for the slammed, rock hard ride comfort... eventually

I'm planning on lowering mine with the h and r cup kit next year as I'm a firm believer that if you put uprated springs onto the original (and used) shocks it will wear them out far more quickly making you shell out again when the shocks give up.

Sam

Don't plan on keeping my car much longer than a year but I know what you mean mate. Is probably better to upgrade shocks too.

I wouldnt mind going lower but I can not be ar5sed with a harsh ride constantly. Are the Eibachs lower and retain the same comfort or am I being a dreamer

Red one is for the slammed, rock hard ride comfort... eventually

You will lose a bit of comfort, but not much. It's when you go budget coils, then you lose comfort.

In theory though, they are progressively wound meaning they should be more comfortable when not flying round corners etc, and stiffer when they need to be i.e. round corners.

Back