Technical economy & power led lights

Currently reading:
Technical economy & power led lights

Lushi

can somebody help me please .
I have a problem with the two led lights on my dashboard - (economy - power ) it does not working booth lights are off all the time when i drive the car . can somebody tell me how to fix this problem ???

Thanx

[email protected]

where i must look for that conection , on the dashboard or is there some cable in the car ???
(y)

If you unscrew the driver side speaker grill, underneath you will find two other screws that hold the display down, undo them, then unclip the long plastic strip at the other end (nearest the clock and electronic check - it pulls across towards the passenger door) and under that you will find two more screws, undo these. Then, carefully pull at the display until it comes out completely - it wont go further than the wheel, that should give you enough room to check whether the loom is plugged in.
If it is, and all wires are running through the connector, untwist the two bulbs and check them - it could pay you to purchase a couple, so if they are blown you can simply replace them - they are only about 5p each. Refitting is the reverse of the removal.
Other than this, there is nothing else I can suggest.

If you need further help, just let me know.

Good luck, hope this solves your problem!

Back