eco:Drive question

Currently reading:
eco:Drive question

trini

My dealer did some repairs on the electronics and there was a system reset. As a result the drove it without setting the time and now there is data from 2007 and 2010 which is skewing my graph in eco:Drive. Is it possible to delete certain days on my eco:Drive?

My dealer did some repairs on the electronics and there was a system reset. As a result the drove it without setting the time and now there is data from 2007 and 2010 which is skewing my graph in eco:Drive. Is it possible to delete certain days on my eco:Drive?

I've had a quick play around. Unfortunately the USB details of individual journeys get merged into one file. The data is wiped from the USB stick when ecodrive program is opened once the new data has been added.

I'd have thought the best way would be to use the 'Feedback' section in the Ecodrive program - within that there is the option to "Report an Issue" where you can tell them the problem and give your email address so they can help further. Even if they can't wipe it currently, it will help them to know about the problem as in a later release of Ecodrive they could include the option to wipe data.

I hope this helps abit!

Back