General eco:drive is now available for Bravo!

Currently reading:
General eco:drive is now available for Bravo!

morbeedo

It is not officialy listed on the website. Just download the AIR application to your PC and you will see. I am going to install it at the morning.

So please post your comments here.

ecodrive.JPG

Well unlike before, the update now installs and their is an EcoDrive menu on Blue&Me.

Will see how I get on with it for 5 days I guess.

Do you have to have the memory stick in the USB for Eco Drive or do you just plug it in when you need to upload data? ie can you use your ipod and Eco drive at the same time?

You have to have the memory key plugged in whilst you're using EcoDrive. But there is nothing stopping you using your memory key with your music on as the EcoDrive key. The data is quite small.

So I successfuly installed the App in my Bravo and made first journey from home to work. There are quite nice install instructions so I suppose to read them. Everything is now working correctly.

So lets see the results :eek:)

There is written that you do not need to have memory stick always attached. Seems that eco:drive is using internal memory for storing the results. They say up to 8 hours of driving can be stored internally.

Arrrgh, my baby is on service (coolant problem) :mad:

I left car today. I hope it will be done today.

Excellent news!

I cant wait to see what it tells me about my driving style for a laugh...especially with that Sport button! :devil:

I know I dont drive economically, I dont need some software to tell me that but I'll give it a bash just to say I've tried it!

First day eco:Index avg. 60

We will see after 5 days.

Downloaded and installed today. Will have to wait until homeward journey to see what my first 'score' is.....
I 'Drive Miss Daisy' anyway,(Well MOST of the time !!:devil:), so I will be interested to see what it has to say about my driving .....
Big Thanks to Morbeedo for the info.......:slayer:

After 2 days of data have an average score of 58. Best journey score was 71:slayer::slayer::slayer: Worst was 49. (n)(n)

Anyone know what they base the journey cost on as the software cannot possibly know the current price of fuel.

Back