Ebay question.

Currently reading:
Ebay question.

Koa

Free dentistry available
Whats a reasonable time to allow for delivery of an item before getting p****d off ?

I ordered something last monday, which was an item that was in stock, I paid at the same time via paypal and basically expected it within the next few days, i.e wednesday at the latest. I paid 10 quid delivery and have not received it yet.

I have sent 3 messages to the guy and not one has been answered yet, although he was quick to answer before I bought it and I know he has been active on ebay on the 17th, 18th and 20th for certain.

Should I send him a more threatening message, not like "i'm gonna slit your throat if I don't get a response", just something showing i'm a little bit angry ?

Mark.

Yep, if purchased money I would "expect" the following monday or so, few sellers send the same or following day, I know I often don't.

serin said:
id go with the "throat slitting" letter :devil;

bound to get some kinda responce ;)
LMAO (y) My kinda man :cool:
OK cheers guys I'll wait a little while longer then.
I always send stuff the very next day if someone buys from me, I don't like to keep people waiting especially when they have been trusting with their money.

10 working days is normal[14 days total]. hate to see you mark if you were really pi**ed off.:eek:

thefishdude said:
glad i havent sold ya anything :D
Why, is all your gear dodgey then :D ;)

lol Sumplug, I do stay fairly calm in bad situations actually, depending entirely on what they are of course :)

Also I sold my rifle recently to go for the more humane hobby of guitar playing :)
Boy was it tempting to ping every chav off his scooter on a friday night :D So I got rid of that temptation before it got the better of me :D

You sold the BSA?
And didn't you have a second rifle as well?

KoArAnG said:
Why, is all your gear dodgey then :D ;)

lol Sumplug, I do stay fairly calm in bad situations actually, depending entirely on what they are of course :)

Also I sold my rifle recently to go for the more humane hobby of guitar playing :)
Boy was it tempting to ping every chav off his scooter on a friday night :D So I got rid of that temptation before it got the better of me :D
we sound like soul brothers mark. i love beating chavs up when neccessary(y)

Well Mark tell him that if he doesnt deliver sharpish your going to stick the neck of your guitar up his butt turn on the power and play some heavy metal :p :D

PNL said:
Well Mark tell him that if he doesnt deliver sharpish your going to stick the neck of your guitar up his butt turn on the power and play some heavy metal :p :D
stick yer hand down his throat and through his arse, and turn him inside out.
or wait 10 working days:D

sumplug said:
stick yer hand down his throat and through his arse, and turn him inside out.
or wait 10 working days:D

Wooooo nasty bet thatle hurt :p

chaos said:
You sold the BSA?
And didn't you have a second rifle as well?
Yeah the BSA went back to the shop within the first week, I wanted something better and I got an AA S400 Carbine .177 Very nice gun but knowhere to really get the most out of it other than the chav pinging and I didn't want to get a lengthy prison sentence.

LMAO...Good point about where to stick the guitar guys :D (y) Think maybe I should buy a cheaper one first though eh :)

Back