EBAY LINK - HGT 155 - £1200 Offers

Currently reading:
EBAY LINK - HGT 155 - £1200 Offers

If you don't like the price, don't buy it. And yeah mike, want a change now :)

might be optimistic, but look at the mileage! thats really low.

Also i draw your attention to the blue bar next to the price which say 'make offer' lol.

not a bad motor mate, shame your selling.

Thanks fo pointing ut the obvious, Will. I don't like it (or the dents and rust), so I wont buy it but thanks for the tip.

Still for sale? I rest my case.

There are 2 dents, well done? as for the rust, i own a mini so that tiny bit of rust on it is insubstantial. Seens as there are only 250 of these left registered in britain and the mileage, i think it's well worth £1200.

And cheers, it is a great motor, properly quick and fun to drive, will be sad to see it go, if it does. If not, it'll be my next project haha :p 2.4 supercharged lump in there maybe ...

With the way the country is at the moment it may well be for sale for a while. That's not to say it's over priced, more the point that people can't afford to buy more cars. It is a nice car and with everything in consideration £1200 is reasonable, I know if I had the money I'd buy it.

Would be a shame to see you sell it, Will. If it doesn't sell I would be interesting to see a 2.4 supercharged lump in it :p

Are there really only 250 left in Britain?

250 155's there are more 147's. There are more of my mini left than bravo 155's! i was shocked and made me love my car just that little bit more :)

lucky for me there are 1131 1.8's left out there. future spares for my car are ensured =)

im just going to check how many 1.4's are left... my guess is 6.

how good is that link :)
is it acurate tho?

minus a 147 marea which kept a 1.4 going ...haha ace :D