hgt 155 bravo wanted ??

Currently reading:
hgt 155 bravo wanted ??

J

john mcdonnell

looking for a 155 hgt bravo good condition cant find any any one know of one for sale ??

Owwwwww bidding war on mine!!! Lol :)

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

that gumtree one looks the business, shame av no got 900 notes :(

yeah the gumtree looks a good car will have a think about it :)

Ant's car is a good one,seen it in flesh few times :)

This kettle has been brewing for ages mate haha ;)

cheers for comments all,

@mike i will get there 1 day lol, too busy with work pal, run off my bloody feet

Depends how you specify good condition? Cam position sensor on mine is on the way out, giving an intermittent signal so engine often runs in safe mode and if it struggles to find it when you turn on the ignition can take a good 5 mins to get her started. I'm thinking of changing my car for something a bit more sensible until I graduate and have saved a bit of cash.

If you are handy with cars you can do it yourself and won't cost too much.

That aside it's in good nick and has been well looked after, had a new LUK clutch fitted a year ago and if you can stomach changing the cam sensor and cambelt it will be good for another 40k miles I'd say.

I'm based in Oxford if you're interested, will take sensible offers!

The Cam Position sensor is a bitch of a job... you have to take the engine off the top and bottom mounts fanny about moving it around so that you can get the cambelt cover off remove the aux belts and cambelt lock the cams remove one of the pulleys just to get at the sensor the sensor is £80+... i tried didn't have the tools and ended up taking it to a garage which then cost me £300+... so mines been done 12mths ago...

My HGT 155 is up for sale see other thread needs a water pump and rear o/s brake... £350ono

P010810_075601.jpg

fiat bravo for sale!

hi, if your still looking i have just listed my partners fiat bravo on gum tree and friday ad!