155 HGT for sale - offers

Currently reading:
155 HGT for sale - offers

K

Karl

Hi all,

Well the time has come to up size my car need a four door so looking at a BMW 3 series... hopefully might it by Christmas day....

So my HGT will have to go....

1999 (T)- Red - 87K

Full s\s Exhaust (mid sport - not loud)
Original Head unit with 6cd changer...

The car has lots of previous history and i have the owners books all codes and important red key plus x2 blue key... Cambelt was changed at 59k..

MOT in Aug 2010 she sailed through without any advisories and Aug 2011 had one advisory on the rear o/s Brake sticking (needs new caliper)the car had a new timing sensor and crank sensor fitted in Aug 2010 and i have replaced the MAF and thermosat... but i think the water pump has just about had it...

The car has not been serviced at a garage during my ownership but i have changed the spark plugs and oil and filters in June 2011..

I wanted to offer the car to someone here first as i know there is a bit of work needed on the car so obviously i'm in no why expecting to sell this for a lot of dosh... im open to offers of around £400 try me...please email..

[email protected]

The car can be driven away as taxed till end May 2012 and MOT Aug 2012

P010810_075601.jpg

Hi Ant...

I'll get some pics to you asap.... the purchase of the BMW fell through it'd sold by the time i got the cash together so a bit gutted as it was a bargin.... 328i 140k FBMWSH.... so im not in a hurry to sell the HGT at present as need to find a suitable replacement... went had a look at a 318is in macclesfield the other day but was a rust bucket.... not having much luck...

cheers pal, ive got a decent motor for ya ere, ill let ya know when ya email me, but its a 2002 bargain family car ,

BUMP......

Right well i got my eyes on a replacement payday on Wednesday so fingers crossed it still there....

VW Passat 1.8T low milage and full MOT.... they'll take my HGT as part ex.. but only £150-200 because he will just scrap it...

Or

Its yours for £350 anyone....!!!!!!!

Hi Mike..... Its the 1.8 20VT 150BHP Petrol... better MPG than the HGT and 4 doors....

P010810_075601.jpg

Fu**ing Leap years..........

The Passat has just been sold and not to me.... If February had 28th days i'd of been paid today and would of been there to buy it this morning at 9am instead there is 29th Fu**ing days this time and its cost me a decent motor.....

P010810_075601.jpg

gutted to hear that work have costed you a car but would it have costed you on insurance?
the price of petrol nowadays i doubt youd gain much. We can still get 50mile to a tenner in the 1.8 focus and in my bravo.

Hi Mike....

All the quotes for insurance are at the most £280 cheaper per year... so that saving in its self would pay for me to travel to work for 3mths...

I currently pay over a grand for the HGT and £35 a week in fuel to travel 16mile return trip a day.... So as long as the car i buy does the same or is better and cheaper on insurance thats a bonus.....

Well i found another Passat 1.8 20vt and i have seen a 320i SE which im going to view at 10am so i have cash in my pocket and will be buying one or the other...

Passat has 130K FSH and Cambelt done 15k ago
320i has 140K FBMWSH not sure about cambelt...

BMW is the cheaper of the two...and looks nicer..

P010810_075601.jpg

Hi karl,
£35pw on a 16m round trip per day,thats roughly 80mile a week. but saying that theres probably alot of stop-starting involved to which is where ur fuel goes :/

tbh mate i think the bmw would be worse on fuel,there strong engines and are quite thirsty.
We opted out of getting a bmw 5 door 1.9 for that reason.
Maybe the 20vt would be better option cos in due time you could get it remapped not just for performance but for fuel effiency too?

insurance wise,dont know if you have had a quote on a bmw but when i did (with 5ync) it shot up thru the roof lol Maybe the passat would be the better option :)

Hi Mike, Yea the daily drive to work is a bit stop start... but you know me i have a heavy foot as well.. the speed limit might only be 30 or 40 but i like to get to the limit quickly lol.... joking aside the wait is over....

I have put deposit down on the BMW 3 Series

1994 midnight Blue - 320i SE 140K FBMWSH Fully loaded with BMW Computer, Dual Climate Control, M-Sport pack skirts spoiler front bumper, Alpina Alloys, White Leather seats and trim...

12mth MOT but no TAX have a guess how much...??

sounds nice mate,but im not keen on the older shape bmw. i like the newer shape from '00 onwards :)

Almost right mike... not keen on the newer shape with the face lift... i think the E36 has a mean look about them... they look like they have a beast under the hood... and mine does... i dont think the BHP is as high as the HGT but the torque is about 190 from what i found in the the tinterweb..

P010810_075601.jpg

Sorry lurker but had a better offer... someone txt me last night and offered me a iPhone 3 and £150.. muppet.. what the fook do it want with an iPhone

P010810_075601.jpg