HGT 155 for sale

Currently reading:
HGT 155 for sale

K

Karl

Hi all,

Well the time has come to up size my car need a four door so looking at a BMW 3 series... hopefully might it by Christmas day....

So my HGT will have to go....

1999 (T)- Red - 87K

The car has lots of previous history and i have the owners books all codes and important red key plus x2 blue key... Cambelt was changed at 59k..

MOT in Aug 2010 she sailed through without any advisories and Aug 2011 had one advisory on the rear o/s Brake sticking (needs new caliper)the car had a new timing sensor and crank sensor fitted in Aug 2010 and i have replaced the MAF and thermosat... but i think the water pump has just about had it...

The car has not been serviced at a garage during my ownership but i have changed the spark plugs and oil and filters in June 2011..

I wanted to offer the car to someone here first as i know there is a bit of work needed on the car so obviously i'm in no why expecting to sell this for a lot of dosh... im open to offers...please email me..

[email protected]

The car can be driven away as taxed till end May 2012 and MOT Aug 2012

P010810_075601.jpg

you wanna do a part ex, ive got a 2001 facelift audi a4 1.9tdi pd130 in blue, its facelift model, with genuine rs4 alloys, taxed an tested , its up for £2000, just had new clutch,dual mass flywheel,slave cylinder and egr valve last month, belts and a new turbo last year

Sounds like a nice car but out of my price range sorry...

P010810_075601.jpg

Sorry to hijack... Ant would you consider a yellow HGT?

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

hi tommy ,

ive just sold it tonight mate, but ill have a 2002 02 plate audi a4 1.9 tdi pd130 same but silver , this is well nicer ill have it in the next few days i think, it will be a little dearer mind but still be a bargain, email me on [email protected], with so pics of yours, also what your after for it, but yeah i do have a soft spot for hgt's

cheers ant