155 HGT for sale - offers

Currently reading:
155 HGT for sale - offers

Well the BMW purchase has fallen through went for MOT today and a few things have come up and I'm not going to risk it... so on goes the search.....

P010810_075601.jpg

thats about 300 u got offered,iPhone 3's are only going for 150 nowadays.

Sorry to hear about that mate,you could always take up the offer with 150 cash and take the phone to cex and get cash? OR sell it on and get your cash back?

Who's lurker? lol

have i read it right? earlier you said 12 months mot and no tax but you put it thru its mot and sadly failed? Why,you still got 12 months worth of motoring? Or was you thinking long term?

i dont bother putting cars thru mot if it has it,when it come to it then i worry lol

The Passat had 12mths... the BMW's MOT expired today.. so i asked the guy to MOT it.. it failed on Exhaust back box blowing.. Brake Balance.. and it needs a weld to cover a small hole... i guess i was presuming that it would pass and i would have a full 12mths MOT..

Dark lurkers post has disappeared... it said he'd give me a girly mag and some toffo's for my HGT

The guy with the BMW said he would knock £100 of the price if i still wanted it... but checking the cost of an exhaust £185.. Pads £15-£35 Disc's £20-£35 its not worth the hassel.

P010810_075601.jpg

a girly mag lol tit

'I have put deposit down on the BMW 3 Series

1994 midnight Blue - 320i SE 140K FBMWSH Fully loaded with BMW Computer, Dual Climate Control, M-Sport pack skirts spoiler front bumper, Alpina Alloys, White Leather seats and trim...

12mth MOT but no TAX have a guess how much...??
'

mixed up there ;)

hmmmmmmmm,unsure whats best. But with new parts you know theyre gona last. Upto you mate on hor much you want it. I suppose that £100 he's knocking off ur saving could go towards the exhaust?
Just shop around mate see what else is out there?