Posted by ysidfa
RAF UPWOOD
Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Where is the Easton Mcdonalds? The one by Sainsburys, near the showground?

I picked the A47 purely for the hope of a more interesting ride :p

Haha yes, you had me confused there, Longwater McDonalds? :p

I think it probably will be busier there, but for me its more in the right direction with regards to getting out of Norwich

Longwater, that's the one :p

If its going to be easier for you we'll pick there, it's unlikely to be that busy. :)

20130330_152149.jpg

20130330_152125.jpg

20130330_152058.jpg

I've found fiats, where are the people?!
Its a bit creepy really, abandoned base and vehicles...

We were walking around all the abandoned base and we saw you drive in, we then proceeded to walk back and you drove off :eek: :(

It was a bit of an odd meet really, we had a brief chat about cars but it was more a laugh going around the base and seeing some sights, really fascinating :D

Im im going to boast, it was a good choice to go to this location, I could walk around that place all day and not get bored!

Well done to Jon for winning the Make your own tiara kit for the dirtiest car :rolleyes:

It was nice to put a few new names to faces and for the people that didn't attend, well you missed out really :p

I was there for 20 odd minutes, only security guy stopped for a chat to confirm we had the owner's permission to be there. A wave or shout might have been helpful! Lol.
It is a cool place, but you should try airsoft night battles in there, now that's exciting!

Well I'm back in deepest Suffolk now, it was a shame I had to leave sooner than I'd have liked but oh well...

I have to say it was a little different to what I expected :p It was interesting exploring all the abandoned buildings in the base (great choice of location (y)), plus it stayed dry for us :D

For my first FF meet it was a damn good day, hopefully more will be to follow! :slayer:

Back