Posted by ysidfa
RAF UPWOOD
Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Ok. Should we say meet at Easton McDonald's near the show ground for 11am?

don't finish work till 9.15 so might be pushed for time to be there by 11 but i'm sure i won't be far behind.

i'll pm you my mobile and if you could be so kind as to give me a ring when you leave so i've got an idea how far along you 2 are......might give me chance to catch up along A11.

Be my first meet and gotta say i'm looking forward to it.....(y)

23.5 hours to go, pretty good turn out so far! PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE IF YOU HAVNT ALREADY!!!!!
If anyone is unsure as to where abouts the location is, check Rigbys post a couple of pages back with a google maps link. Im sure there will be a decent collection of cars so keep an eye out :)
Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Yeah will probably will do Diss to Thetford, although elveden is a pig with the road works ATM isn't it? Might do A47 across instead. It's about 2 hours from Norwich though so I'll be going though about 11.

I will be coming down to Norwich to pick up my mate, I was thinking a47/Downham market sort of direction too

Sorry bit slow on this but only just twigged that the google maps header page is incorrect and its out towards peterboro' .....:eek:.....wondered why you thought it would take 2hrs from Norwich to get to mildenall area...:bang:.

So as mentioned by Cento is it A47 towards downham and across rather than A11??

I think best way is A47 rather than A11, allows for more of a lesiurly 'Eco' run out :)

So does Easton McDonalds sound a good place to meet?

Thickthorne services maybe quieter on a Saturday lunch time.....:confused:....maybe

that's twice as far as ive been thinking :( i think grandson will be too bored 2 hours drive each way

Sorry to hear that......times like that when my little:)devil:'s) ones are in the car i wish i had a dvd player fitted.
They're too young to learn pub cricket and i've not seen an i-spy book for years.

Back