EastEnders Help

Currently reading:
EastEnders Help

I'm trying to find someone that recorded an episode from EastEnders on the 5th of Oct 2006. The episode content involved minty failing to put a wheelnut on Ian Beales car and the wheel fell off. There are a few scenes involving the garage and that's what I need recorded.

The reason for wanting it is that it contains film of a car we bought to be raffled after the panda to istanbul trip. The EastEnders production team are being real f**kwitts and will not supply any photographs or film stills of the car apparently because they only support the children in need charity and won't help us even though we only wanted a photograph :mad:

There are stills of the episode on the EastEnders website and some video clips but none of them (and I think deliberately so) contain any pictures of the car so need the whole program recorded.

Any video will help with regard to some of the provinance of the panda, we already have the McDonalds ad and the comedy show 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps that it appeared in on DVD so it's just the program above that we require.

Please help as it will really help when it comes to raffling the car.

Thanks in advance

Alan.

I found it on tvtorrents, lol BUT NO seeders on it... :chin: <----EDIT - OOh, 1 peer now around, not connected though....

Will keep looking, ok.

Last edited:
Your a bleeding Star Stuart (y) if you don't want to down load if you have the link i'll be more than happy. Where did you find it?
TVTorrents.com - BUT you need to have UPLOAD credits on that site, before you can download; I have spare credits available, so this isn't a problem - file is only 250MB as well.

IF it finishes, sooo slow, I will upload to the FTP site and let you know (y)

As for the show, I am not a fan of soaps, full stop - so it isn't me :nerner:

Well, at 2kB/s - it is slower than the usual 1.1MB/s - this will take some time. Currently 50.9%; I have also contacted the seeder as well, who upped the torrent, so hopefully should be all done tomorrow (y)

Back