General Ducato 4wd gearbox

Currently reading:
General Ducato 4wd gearbox

Cairncroft

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of a comprehensive set of diagrams of the transmission for a 1990 Ducato van with a Steyr Puch 4 wheel drive gearbox? I have had to strip the box to get it repaired and found a small pin (1/2"x1/4" approx) with a slot in one side on the workshop floor after the strip down, with no obvious home!!! Any sensible suggestions appreciated

dibujotransmisionfiat4xhd9.jpg

Does anyone have a working link for this post above?
I've just uploaded a workshop manual to the downloads section, have a look - I'm worried the scan wasn't so good though.

There is another one I can get, but I need to wait until tomorrow (reset limits) - so if this one doesn't solve your issue, let me know and I'll get the other one up.

is it me or anyone else can't view the links? I tried both of them, but when I click nothing happens in the new window...

is it me or anyone else can't view the links? I tried both of them, but when I click nothing happens in the new window...
I just tried it using my test (normal) account and it downloaded ok - it's a big file, so might take a while.

Anyway, I'll attach the gearbox PDF to this thread, see if that works!

Attachments

• Gearbox[1].pdf
    17 MB · Views: 19
Back