Technical Ducato 3.0D 2010 transmission Se;espeed CFC348 problem

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato 3.0D 2010 transmission Se;espeed CFC348 problem

Coper

I am troubleshooting a Selespeed CFC348 transmission on a 2010 Ducato 3.0D.If the car is stationary, it can be put into N, 1 and R. If I put 1 and go to automatic, the car will never shift from 1 even if I rev the engine to 3800 rpm.If I switch to manual, then if I switch from 1 to N and then + it shifts to 2, if then N again and then + shifts to 3, etc. I tried up to 5. You can only shift down manually with - . It probably shifts it down when the engine speed drops, even in automatic mode.I have a Multiecuscan, there was a P0856 error in the memory, but after erasing it didn't appear again, nor did any others.Can you advise what could be the problem, what to check?

I am troubleshooting a Selespeed CFC348 transmission on a 2010 Ducato 3.0D.If the car is stationary, it can be put into N, 1 and R. If I put 1 and go to automatic, the car will never shift from 1 even if I rev the engine to 3800 rpm.If I switch to manual, then if I switch from 1 to N and then + it shifts to 2, if then N again and then + shifts to 3, etc. I tried up to 5. You can only shift down manually with - . It probably shifts it down when the engine speed drops, even in automatic mode.I have a Multiecuscan, there was a P0856 error in the memory, but after erasing it didn't appear again, nor did any others.Can you advise what could be the problem, what to check?
First thing I do is check the selespeed reservoir, it is in the small reservoir in front of the clutch reservoir n/s to the rear of the fuse box. If fluid is low you get bad changes and it has "lumpy shift"

Back