Technical Ducato 2018 2.3 150 Total Power Loss during REGEN of DPF

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato 2018 2.3 150 Total Power Loss during REGEN of DPF

grahamt

Hi guys hoping you can help.....

New campervan , mileage now 2100mls.

I've monitored the last 4 regens using multiscan whilst driving no issues until today.......entered regen sequence (when dpf clogging was 100.5% as per other regens) when in 4th gear driving about 40mph on A road, after about 2 minutes into sequence ( dpf temp at 620 C ) I braked for slowing traffic and was on trailing throttle for about 10 seconds...changed down to 3rd applied throttle and nothing (no response at all) , depressed clutch tried to rev engine in neutral again no response it was idling at 1000rpm.......once stopped lifted clutch slowly and was able to move away from blind bend using torque of engine , moved slowly along the road trying throttle for about 1 minute then it responded and picked up as if nothing had happened.......during this time it remained in the regen sequence and after the throttle response was normal again it stayed in the regen sequence until it's 7 minutes was up before exiting the sequence as normal.

Any ideas??? Oh no error codes either.

Thanks for any help, Graham

Iv experienced your problem Iv changed turbo boost electro valve behind vacuum reservoir better running but without a fault code no warranty

Iv experienced your problem Iv changed turbo boost electro valve behind vacuum reservoir better running but without a fault code no warranty
Thanks for that advice ..... if / when it happens again I'll take your advice. It's been fine today but not due a regen till tomorrow so I'll see what happens.....if indeed they are related at all!

If your dealer won’t change electro valve because there’s no p codes stored ask them to swap of a pitch van I drove a 150 thought it was a 130 until I looked at badge on wing so swap your electro valve

Back