Grande Punto Drl - daytime running lights on constant

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Drl - daytime running lights on constant

GP09DAVE

Hi my DRL's are constantly on.

I have a 09 GP

I've tried the menu on the right hand side of the steering wheel to turn them off but the option is missing.

How do i turn them off?

Thanks

D

Didn't know a 09 plate gp would have DRLs, I have a 59 plate which hasn't got them, was it a optional extra on them.

unless it has had after market light clusters with drl's built in?
then it depends how they have been wired up

No its not an evo. There's a pir light sensor on the dashboard.
Why else would the lights be constantly on?

I've got a 2009 16v GP. The lights only work via the stalk and haven't got any options for lights to be constantly on in the menu. I also have the dome thingy at the front of the dash but never knew what it was for!
Could be a wiring issue or they've been rewired to stay on or the stalk may be faulty.
Haven't got access to any fiat software at moment to check for anything in any hidden menus as my laptop has decided it doesn't want to play!!
Sorry I can't be of more help.

Sent from my iPad using FIAT Forum

Usually it's how you've said, using the menu button next to the steering wheel and it should be there as an option

I've got a 2009 16v GP. The lights only work via the stalk and haven't got any options for lights to be constantly on in the menu. I also have the dome thingy at the front of the dash but never knew what it was for!

It's the sun load sensor for the climate control, nothing to do with lights, if you have auto lights there is usually a sensor in the back of the rearview mirror up against the glass and usually goes hand in hand with auto wipers

It's the sun load sensor for the climate control, nothing to do with lights, if you have auto lights there is usually a sensor in the back of the rearview mirror up against the glass and usually goes hand in hand with auto wipers

Aaah that explains it then! My Starjet GP doesn't come with anything as fancy as climate control or auto lights/wipers! At least its less to go wrong!

Dave, Try scrolling through the menu with the lights ON.

I had the same head scratching moment. ��

Back