Grande Punto Blue 3 door GP on A42 towards Birmingham

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Blue 3 door GP on A42 towards Birmingham

Bernievarian

My GP is just the basic 1.2 8v 5dr active. It's not very happy at motorway speeds lol, 4k rpm at 70mph is a joke lol

Such small engine is definitely not tailored for highways; lengthen the gears ratio and you'd lower the RPM but lose any agility in the city !

All is always compromise ...

BRs, Bernie

If someone here helped You fix -or better, understand- your issue, hit the thanks icon @ bottom right corner, it's free and makes us feel helpy ;-)

OP
OP
T
Such small engine is definitely not tailored for highways; lengthen the gears ratio and you'd lower the RPM but lose any agility in the city !

All is always compromise ...

BRs, Bernie

If someone here helped You fix -or better, understand- your issue, hit the thanks icon @ bottom right corner, it's free and makes us feel helpy ;-)

Yeah it was a thought that had crossed my mind before but the cost and such was not worth it. Not only that, I live in a hilly area of the country where the trip to the shops rarely gets out of 1st gear lol so shorter ratios are a must or I'll end up burning out the clutch or something. This trip was once in a blue moon as to say.