General driving me bonkers

Currently reading:
General driving me bonkers

a crap punto

:bang: please help me before i go mad its bad enough having a punto mk2 sporting and only having one key but to add insult to injury everytime i touch the passenger door handle (outside one ) the car locks :confused: ...... i took the inside panel off but could see sod all plus i did not know what i was looking for any ideas ........any one got any dinamite for sale :cry:

:bang: please help me before i go mad its bad enough having a punto mk2 sporting and only having one key but to add insult to injury everytime i touch the passenger door handle (outside one ) the car locks :confused: ...... i took the inside panel off but could see sod all plus i did not know what i was looking for any ideas ........any one got any dinamite for sale :cry:

be more specific.

i doubt it locks everytime you touch it.

is it when u use the handle? when you close the door etc.:confused:

if you unlock car via remote key or with the key in the door if you touch the passenger door handle it locks again only way you can seem to stop it happening is to open the drivers door first and keep it open untill you have opened the passenger side door

if you unlock car via remote key or with the key in the door if you touch the passenger door handle it locks again only way you can seem to stop it happening is to open the drivers door first and keep it open untill you have opened the passenger side door

It's not the auto re-lock kicking in, like it does if car is unlocked and doors not opened within 30 sec etc?

nope nothing to do with auto locking .soon as you touch the door handle it locks

I've got a punto mk2 sporting aswell and sometimes my passenger door won't unlock from the outside. If you lift the handle from the outside it just sticks and I ave to unlock it from the inside. Only happens when i use the button n not openning it with the key tho?? :bang:

Im No Liar.....but I Do Not Know How To Post A Video On Here If You Live Near Peterborough You Are Quite Welcome To Come And Look And I Quite Happy To Bet Any Amout Of Money You Wish To Show That Im Telling The Truth .......i Could Post You A Dvd Through The Post If You Send Me An Address Dont Like Being Called A Liar .any Way I Been To Stone Acre Which Is A Local Fiat Dealer And They Say It Needs A New Lock

Back