Technical Driver's window raises once every 50 clicks

Currently reading:
Technical Driver's window raises once every 50 clicks

LukiLukas

Hi, I have been having a problem with the driver's window for some time. If i lower it with no problem, but when I want to raise it I only hear a ticking sound, but nothing happens. The worst was when I forgot myself and lowered it halfway. Fortunately, it wasn't raining so it just stood there under the work with the window open. What to check?

I suggest starting by checking the switch.
There are two switched on drivers side, it maybe be possibly to swap the wiring between the switches and see if problem charges.

Thanks for the quick response. Maybe I will look into it tomorrow. Depends on the weather :) .I don't want to create a new topic, so maybe you know what the thrust ring for the front suspension looks like? I already have everything to replace the front, but can't find it.
I am attaching a picture from ePer.

ring.jpg

Thanks for the quick response. Maybe I will look into it tomorrow. Depends on the weather :) .I don't want to create a new topic, so maybe you know what the thrust ring for the front suspension looks like? I already have everything to replace the front, but can't find it.
I am attaching a picture from ePer.

View attachment 420029

I think it's just a rubber pad that sits between spring and strut damper.

Back