Download and open.

Currently reading:
Download and open.

Hi all,
Has anyone got a step by step guide for downloading and opening the zipped e-learning files from the forum for the Multipa, but it has to be step by step, for someone who isn't particularly pc savvy.
Phil D.

Hi all,
Has anyone got a step by step guide for downloading and opening the zipped e-learning files from the forum for the Multipa, but it has to be step by step, for someone who isn't particularly pc savvy.
Phil D.

You need to download all 5 parts to the same folder, then point WinRar (or similar program) at part 1. This will unzip all 5 parts to a single file named "Multipla eLEARN.iso". This is an image file which you use to create a CD, using a program like Imgeburn (or similar). Do not copy the .iso file to CD.

Once you've created the CD, eject it and re-insert it into your CD drive and the eLEARN interface should install via Autorun. This will also create an eLEARN icon on the desktop. Use the icon to start the program. As only the interface is installed on your PC, the CD needs to be in the drive whenever you use the program.

You need to download all 5 parts to the same folder, then point WinRar (or similar program) at part 1. This will unzip all 5 parts to a single file named "Multipla eLEARN.iso". This is an image file which you use to create a CD, using a program like Imgeburn (or similar). Do not copy the .iso file to CD.

Once you've created the CD, eject it and re-insert it into your CD drive and the eLEARN interface should install via Autorun. This will also create an eLEARN icon on the desktop. Use the icon to start the program. As only the interface is installed on your PC, the CD needs to be in the drive whenever you use the program.

As i said i'm not that computer savvy, and i can guarantee i will balls it up somewhere along the line, so 1st of all i need a CD, which i haven't got :(

As i said i'm not that computer savvy, and i can guarantee i will balls it up somewhere along the line, so 1st of all i need a CD, which i haven't got :(

Use a DVD as costs are the same as CD and you have no space worries.

You need the WinRAR app

You might need a CD/DVD burning app. Google will tell you if Windows has it.

When downloading apps take care to avoid the dodgy sites. Even then, be careful where you click as there will be DOWNLOAD buttons all over the screen. Mostly for c**p you won't want on your computer.

You don't need a cd

If you have windows 10 you can right click the completed iso file and "mount" it as a virtual CD
If you have a older version it's a little more complicated as you need a third party program like virtual clone drive

Last edited:
Hold up, if you have a Windows 10 PC you can use it's built in features to "mount" the .iso file as a Virtual CD and access it that way :)

Just right-click on the file and click Mount, you should see it appear in your "This PC" view along with all your other drives.

Edit: chris beat me to it :p

Last edited:
i personally use 7 zip to combine the files quite easy

download all parts
click on part one and extract the files to a foler

sofwtare should then spit out a combined file as shown

Attachments

• files.JPG
    files.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 7zip.JPG
    7zip.JPG