Don't buy car mats from here

Currently reading:
Don't buy car mats from here

Ben R said:
Quickclean or armourall I think I said! (y) & you want alcantara mate for the door cards! ;)
Thats the stuff (y) cheers mate ;)

I would imagine the alcantara can just be bonded to the door cards ( not by me I must add :D ) ?

I quite like the Cannon mats. OK so maybe not every modder's dream but rubber, washable, shaped right for the car and even with an anti heel scuffing carpet bit. Go on, be bland ;)

Well credit to the company where I got the mats from. I just sent them another email asking for an immediate response and they claimed they had not recieved any other emails. So I sent the complaint once more and they got back to me straight away with this response.

==========================================================
Hi Mark,

Ref No:-**************

Thanks for the email, I will get a new set of mats sent to you, we have just recently changed our flock as we was having a lot of problems like this. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards

Kelly Henderson

Unique Design a mat

===========================================================

I think they must have a new breed of sheep that they're using now :D

Last edited:
christopher watson said:
i wonder if it was because of the email i sent them with this details of this thread, as i was saying i was interested in buying two sets of mats, until i saw this thread :D
(y) That could well be the case. Cheers.

And if you are reading this thread Kelly, then this would not have occured if my rather pleasant emails were answered soon enough. It doesn't bode well that a customer has to resort to these methods to get some service.
Anyway, thanks for the reply and I look forward to my replacement mats ;)
If this matter is sorted soon and the new mats are better I will ask for the thread to be deleted...

The persuasive power of Fiat Forum strikes again.

Back