Done something stupid? Post it here!

Currently reading:
Done something stupid? Post it here!

got suckers in by advertising and product placement, bought peri-peri pot noodle, had 2 forks worth and put it in the bin :yuck:

I know the feeling!!! Bought some reggae reggae cooking sauce other day...horrible stuff! What a waste of 4 chicken breasts :(

@Liquid Knight hahahahah I've done something similar.

My mate tried to ride down some stairs with the key being, don't press the front brake or you will go over the handle bars!

He tried, and did exactly that. I was confident I could do it, tried, and did exactly the same

My mate tried to ride down some stairs with the key being, don't press the front brake or you will go over the handle bars!

He tried, and did exactly that. I was confident I could do it, tried, and did exactly the same

:doh: :ROFLMAO:

Never ever when setting up disc brakes get your finger between the caliper and the rotor spokes (i thought i'd lost my finger) :eek:

They question is, how did you rip them :confused: :p

My mates stepped over a row of seats..they did it fine. I thought id try it, no chance. The rip was so loud too:

486712_4486464174771_351325589_n.jpg

****! Any damage to you/car?

Seems to be that both me and the car survived okay

probably shortened his battery life a little, but it starts and runs still so very very very lucky

Shorted the Main feed thats goes battery - starter - Alternator
it was the Big fat wire on the alternator i hit while doing an EGR removal

So no fuses popped - and ecu survived! :)

Ziggy

Well that slipped under the carpet with no issues.... Me entering a 30 mile walk in October and agreeing to a 20 mile walk once a month between then and now....... End of the world FML!

I did a 26 mile one in calderdale, halifax with no training and I died!! Wow it was so hard. My body is used to short burts of energy lifting at the gym, this was the opposite. I have learnt my lesson.

Lost my wallet this morning thought I'll have left it in car as per usual, went out to car, looked under seats, door pockets every wear wasn't there, turned house over, nothing knew I had it when I bought tea last night, looking for a number to cancel cards etc bricking it. Then a sudden moment of clarity put the phone down walk to my partners car which I'd actually taken shopping and it's in the door pocket *facepalm*

Back