donate to boo

Currently reading:
donate to boo

P

paul oneill

did a search first could`t find anything.
just looked in the shop and noticed the donate to boo as anyone done it and were dose it go?

Goes into the club account and helps towards keeping the site hosting bills paid along with revenue from advertising.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

All donations go towards the up keep of the BOO site, such as web hosting costs. No one makes a single bean out of BOO membership fees or donations.

In fact, over the years, I'm sure Wimmy is probably still out of pocket.

Rob
BOO Member since 2002

FIAT History: Tipo DS, Punto TDSX, Punto Sporting, Cinquecento Sporting, Seicento Sporting, Bravo HGT, Marea Weekend ELX
Now residing in the land of Ford.

ar sounds like a good idear, why not have something their what shows how much is their and who put it in?

i have just put a credit crunch bustin £5 in long live the boo

Good on ya, lad :)

Rob
BOO Member since 2002

FIAT History: Tipo DS, Punto TDSX, Punto Sporting, Cinquecento Sporting, Seicento Sporting, Bravo HGT, Marea Weekend ELX
Now residing in the land of Ford.

Cheers Paul!!! Top lad!!

I think a fair few of us are out of pocket cos of BOO but hey, we like it here so it's worth the money.... esp the meets!!!

oh the meets.... donny south in Oz's tent! Prob 1 of the best memories I have from BOO.

3...2...1..... Cambelt is right up there tho!!!! :)

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Many thanks Paul!
I did spot the email from paypal last night but wanted to check the database to check when your membership was up etc.  Unfortunately the BOO database is on my main PC which unfortunately is currently out of action and awaiting a replacement PSU from Holand.
I have a couple of memberships queuing up which need action but hopefully will get there in the next fortnight.
Once again, thanks very much - always appreciated.
Talking of BOO funds - the memberships cards are running a little lower and a new stock wil need to be ordered most probably at some point this year.  Sounds like a much awaited competition coming on to design the new card.  Watch this space........
As for memories, Donnysouth and the 3 2 1 were good.  Karting memories are also right up there.  Apart from making fires in an asbestos pipe... BANG! :) 

thats very modest of rich i think lol...

i recon we should get some new picture at the next big turn out and just update the picture a little then all should be good again :)

same witht he header of the site

ShaunCowhats.gif

She's a monster soon to be revealed :)

If they didnt want it stripping they shouldnt have used nuts and bolts :)

thats sounds like a good idea shawn just to make this a little more modern

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx
current mileage: 44490
Bigger is
much better

fiatboosig41.jpg

mods so far:
16" Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo Alloys In Black
factory fit full set of marea mats, Clear Side Repeaters, INXX Bonnet Lifters,
Induction kit, Marea ELX/HLX Rear Curtesy Lights
Poly headlights with HIDS & light covers
Sony head unit and working marea steering wheel controls
Marea ELX/HLX Colour coded handles and mirrors
Front Wind Deflecters
Marea HLX Rear Disc Conversion
Marea HLX Front Bumper With Fogs and headlight washers all connected and working
previously known as: andy_brava_elx