General does anyone have a carpet,drivers door seal and wiper motor for my fiorino

Currently reading:
General does anyone have a carpet,drivers door seal and wiper motor for my fiorino

stiff1978

i have recently bought a fiorino van 1.7td on a S plate and when i got it the carpet was soaking wet:(.im sure its coming from drivers door seal has it is ripped almost all the way round,and the carpet is ruined now.if anyone as got these parts or knows anyone who might please could you let me know,and also i require a wiper motor
many thanks steve:slayer:

Hi stiff1978
I might be able to help you out with some spare parts as my R reg td Fiorino has just been categorised as a cat b write off. It all depends on whether the insurance company will allow me to keep the van for spares. I will post up as soon as they give me a reply. will probably be a couple of days.

Guys, not wanting to be a spoilsport but this should really be in the 'classifieds' section...but seeing as this is a quiet section doubt anyone will notice;)

How about some pics of your fiorino's aswell?

In reply to stiff they agreed a price for the value of the van ( their value)and said i could keep the van. Got a cheque through the post and they had deducted another 50 quid for the salvage value of the van. Right bunch of tight wads ( diamond inurance other parties company) If you need any parts just PM me as I will be breaking the van soon.

dont supose its a white van?? with 2 good front doors???

as mine are tyred and ...well the rest is quite good!!

cheers

Richie

Back