Dodgy ?

Currently reading:
Dodgy ?

was just looking for that myself dave

all his other auctions are selling dodgy loophole things

although he has no nbegative feedback.

I wouldnt say its dodgy, its just odd. people buy into these things at supermarkets everyday. if hes willing to make it work then it will. its easy enough to do. its just whether he just wants the money or not.

I wouldn't; touch it although about a year ago somebody did similar when they sold their house, they got more than the house was worth lol.

TBH, it[s such an ugly car :D that it's only worth a fiver ;)

I believe to do what he is doing he needs to be registered and go through a number of legal steps. The fact is that as ghost has said, it's not enough money so I don't see him doing it.

Then you are guarenteed a punto active for £2.5k even if it is damn ugly! I will post him an email saying that ;) Will let you know the response.

Surely then he'll just make more available - 500 might be the maximum? In any case he'll never sell all 500 unless someone wants to do just that.

Actually seems an all right guy to be honest, although he must be mad to have done that to a car :p

Start at the bottom

hi, towards the end i will be putting another acution on only for 3 days and if the all dont go, u got more of a chace
thanks

----- Original Message -----
To: Marc
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: Question for item #4521768634 - Fiat Punto Active Sport Blue Fully Modified STUNNIN CAR

Thanks for the reply,

Could you please tell me how the other 200 are available please?

Regards
Paul
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: Question for item #4521768634 - Fiat Punto Active Sport Blue Fully Modified STUNNIN CAR

hi, the total number is 700
thanks
marc
To: REMOVED NOT FAIR
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 11:12 AM
Subject: Question for item #4521768634 - Fiat Punto Active Sport Blue Fully Modified STUNNIN CAR

Question about your item

Dear allebooks1,

Hi, Just wondering what is the total number of £5 "tickets" being sold? Regards Paul

So, if nobody buys any by the end of the auction.....lol

Back