1996 Uno - Dodgy?

Currently reading:
1996 Uno - Dodgy?

The Uno was discontinued in 1994 so unless a dealer held onto this a '96 registered model is a bit suspect. Plus the seller says it's a 1999 model :confused: The seller also writes like English isn't their second language and going by their name they're Polish or Eastern European. Possible that they brought a right hand drive model in Poland and drove it to the UK? Oh, and those numberplates look like they're stuck over another set of plates...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-FIAT-UNO...hash=item130238891656&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The Uno was discontinued in 1994 so unless a dealer held onto this a '96 registered model is a bit suspect. Plus the seller says it's a 1999 model :confused: The seller also writes like English isn't their second language and going by their name they're Polish or Eastern European. Possible that they brought a right hand drive model in Poland and drove it to the UK? Oh, and those numberplates look like they're stuck over another set of plates...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-FIAT-UNO-BLUE_W0QQitemZ130238891656QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130238891656&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Yes I agree dodgy. I did a AskMID search and it is insured but:-

The details on the MID are:

Vehicle Make/Model:FIAT UNO 45 1.0 {IMPORT} SX

So yes it is a import the plates underneath must have been its foreign plates.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Just 120,000. Not that many is it :rolleyes:

Is anyone going for this? I really want an Uno for a project car when everyone leaves me after their year out of Uni.

P.S Can someone explain to me why one of my mates tells me, if I buy an Uno I need to move to a council estate? It makes no sense what so ever

Just 120,000. Not that many is it :rolleyes:

Is anyone going for this? I really want an Uno for a project car when everyone leaves me after their year out of Uni.

P.S Can someone explain to me why one of my mates tells me, if I buy an Uno I need to move to a council estate? It makes no sense what so ever

Yes I can explain, He has learning difficuilties. Tell him there is help out there if he needs it (y).

Back