Dodgy sei?

Currently reading:
Dodgy sei?

hmmm i swear there was only one pic when i last looked. well. i looked again and your right there is summut not quite right. its got schumi bits. mk2 bits, mk1 bits. sporting bits and sx bits.... bit of a mash up really.

Quick check of the reg says its a schumi edition. strange.
Looking at the rear; boot and rear bumper replaced.
Front; off side wing, bonnet and front bumper also been replaced.
Could have been accident damage i guess.
Also looking at the number plate it could have been originally registered in the same batch as my cento :D

Pirus

Last edited:
after 2000 when everything was moved to MPI the 899cc was retired
look at fiatseicento2002's car his is exactly the same.. he's even added abarth alloys https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/229818-my-seicento-2002-a.html.
Hello ello lol

its defo had a frontend crunch as none of the panels line up right and its wearing the wrong indicators, and that closed front bottom bit of the bumper should be open ( look at mine ull see what i mean ) then the door cards and seats have been changed for sporting ones...

Actually iv just looked again and its defo a shummy version with the wrong nose

Thanks Andrew

Looking at it, it doesn't have the spoiler and the paint on the rear hatch is a lot shinier than the rest of the car. Not just front end damage then? :(

As ive said :p Yeh as red is an obvious paint fade thats how i spotted it, looks alot like mine.
(mine is currently halfway through respray due to accident damage)

Pirus

theres notthing really special about a shui other than them plates though. and youd have to get a spoiler front and rear bumpers and indicators. pluss get the doors sprayed i think 300 is expensive. you could buy a nice shui for less than the cost of all that work.

tbh if its bought to keep as is then fine :) would wnat a pic of the inner boot and slam panel first though as i bet there both bent as neither hold up to little bangs very well

oh and the fact the front bumper isnt aligned right shows therre is more than likely damage to the slam... imo not worth buying a car with damage not at that price when theere are ones for cheaper also about

Back