Styling Doblo Van Foldable Seat & Floor Board

Currently reading:
Styling Doblo Van Foldable Seat & Floor Board

ExDoblo

Hello Forum Brothers & Sisters

I have one PVC foldable seats with floor board for Doblo model. Just place the floor board and screw on with 4 screws of seat and you have a 'converted' car seat. When not in use, you can fold up the seat all the way to the front of van. Thus no van space scarified. If going for inspection, just simply take out the 4 screws and the seat is ready to be remove. Simple with no hassle.

I kept this PVC seat for few years in my store room as it was mounted on my van before and took it out when I sold the van. Asking price is a token $100 (I paid more than $400 plus) with another condition is that to provide your van use for 1 day for my moving of boxes of clothing. Location is from Yishun to Yishun area of usage (You can be the driver)

Please pm me if you are interested. The date for the usage is on one of the weekday last week of March.

excited_child.jpg

Wow, what a tempting offer. If only someone near me would offer to sell me some of their unwanted stuff on the condition that I worked for them for free for a day.

This has to be a joke right?

Back