General Doblo - Lost key

Currently reading:
General Doblo - Lost key

DaveyG

Hi guys, I'm hoping that someone could help or kindly point me in the right direction.

I have a 56 plate doblo van but have misplaced and lost the key. I intend to get it back on the road for some short runs, but as I know nothing about Van's so I require some help.

Would I need a locksmith or could I just replace the barrel with a new key?

The van has a central locking fob but is not working so if I could change the ignition barrel I would consider changing it all.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Hi guys, I'm hoping that someone could help or kindly point me in the right direction.

I have a 56 plate doblo van but have misplaced and lost the key. I intend to get it back on the road for some short runs, but as I know nothing about Van's so I require some help.

Would I need a locksmith or could I just replace the barrel with a new key?

The van has a central locking fob but is not working so if I could change the ignition barrel I would consider changing it all.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Hi.

You will need a :

Key cut to suit the barrel

A chip building into the key

The chip setting into the cars body computer

Could be expensive..

Dont ask FIAT its @£350

But a good auto locksmith may be half that

If you were bringing the van to me, I would Charge £150 total to supply and programme a remote key into this vehicle.
The extra's are visiting van + because you dont have a blade to copy from, you would need to supply the key code.

Back