do i quit or not?

Currently reading:
do i quit or not?

How much do you spend on fuel driving there every week?

3 hours per week which is not even £15?

Is it even worth getting out your bed for that?

Try DIY stores, I did stock replenishment 3 nights a week, 4 hours per night n sometimes did 4 nights and some more hours, had £60-£70 most weeks on top of my other job and no weekend work.

If you want to avoid 'unsocialable' hours then avoid public service stuff.

Liam

How much do you spend on fuel driving there every week?

3 hours per week which is not even £15?

Is it even worth getting out your bed for that?

Try DIY stores, I did stock replenishment 3 nights a week, 4 hours per night n sometimes did 4 nights and some more hours, had £60-£70 most weeks on top of my other job and no weekend work.

If you want to avoid 'unsocialable' hours then avoid public service stuff.

Liam

cheers Liam, will look into it, it's 2 - 3 miles from me so not too bad, pretty un sociable hours at 6-9 hours, this friday they gave me a 10-4 though which isn't too bad.

funny thing about tax, many people seem to think that if you earn enough to hit the 40% tax rate that your whole income will be taxed at that rate. thats daft. if that was true you would earn less if you had a £40k job compared to a £33k job, and obviously that cant be true. many times i've had arguments about this, usually in pubs with people who went to state schools.

Obviously you're only taxed at 40% on the earnings over the threshold. But if you're only just over the threshold it seems you're being taxed more. By that time you should be running your own company, paying yourself minimum wage, and taking the rest in directors dividends.

dont work in a supermarket lol

i work 4 morrisons was only suppose to be until i lefted college but im still there on NIGHTS lol i dont get to go out i dont see my friend i lead a life on my own basically lol the only plus is i come out with around £grand a month lol

but try sports shops or somewhere mate

Back